Sunday, July 29, 2012

Civil war bride restart

I started blogging just over a year ago and at that time I was working on the Civil War Bride quilt from Threadbear in Australia. I was posting photos of my progress on the blog dedicated to that quilt and didn't post pictures here but I did finish over half of the blocks. This week I decided to get back to this project with hopes of completion this year. Here is my latest block. Hopefully more to come soon, I had forgotten how much I enjoy working on this one.

7 comments:

Carrie P. said...

love the pink feather. oh my, those feet look hard.

Cardygirl said...

The applique is beautiful!

Janet said...

The feet do look tricky. It's a gorgeous block. I'm glad you got this one out again, often a rest gives renewed interest.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Look at those emu toes!! You an amazing appliquer!! I love the Civil War Bride quilt.

Janet said...

I love your block! Your feet look marvelous! All the blocks with flowers are my favorites :0) I've been a bit stuck with my CWB quilt too. I need to get back to it!

Barb said...

That is totally fabulous!

Brandie said...

Those are the silliest ostriches I've ever seen or are the emu? Those toes crack me up! They look like they have ruffled skirts, lol. I can't wait to see the rest of the blocks.