Saturday, November 19, 2011

Snowmen for the road

 For Thanksgiving next week I am headed out of town to be with my youngest son while he undergoes another surgery, so I've been prepping some handwork to take.  Since I want it to be easy and happy work, I decided on this "Snowman Country" pattern by Bunny Hill Designs that I have had lying around for awhile.  I couldn't resist sewing this first block (still needs embroidery) and starting the second.


But at this rate I'd have them done before I leave so I'll just prep the rest for now.  Hopefully this will be a fun and festive little distraction between my cooking and nursing duties!

4 comments:

sunny said...

If you're worried about getting it done too quickly, I could send you one of mine! Good luck to your son.

Donna~~ said...

Hope all goes well and you have a great trip!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your snowmen really make me smile, they're so cute. Good luck for your son's surgery. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Janet said...

Your blocks are adorable. I hope your son's surgery goes really well.